Monday, May 14, 2012

What I've been up to.

I don't really know how to structure this post, but I want to update on some stuff that has gone on during this past year.

  • I took Ethan to Medellin three times last year; March, July, and December. I want him to learn about where I'm from and love it as much as I do. I also want to make sure he knows my family and spends as much time with them as possible. 
  • Ethan has gone to Disney World two times; once last year and this past March. Ethan LOVED WDW, he was such a trooper both times.
  • I finished my Associates Degree from Broward College in July and started Florida International University (FIU) in August. It's been two semesters since I started in FIU and only two semesters to go for me to graduate with my Bachelors in Accounting. 
  • Ethan turned one on July 29th, and soon he'll be two. Oh.My.God, where has the time gone.
  • Sean and I had our two year anniversary on August 22nd, I can't believe I'm married for almost three years. Jeez.
  • I joined ALPFA, a Business association, in August where I have met AWESOME people. I decided to join the Executive Board for Spring semester, and I am very glad I did because I learned so much about myself and how to work with others. 
  • We went to NJ in October to visit family, so Ethan can get to spend some time with them.
  • I had several interviews for internships, and even flew to NYC to interview with Ernst & Young. I'm happy to announce that I got several offers, but decided to go with E&Y because I see myself with them long-term; it's a company I know I can grow with. I am going to be doing the Horizon Internship with them, which is a two year internship; this summer and next summer.
  • We took Ethan on his first cruise in December, he loved it very much.
  • We went to Siesta Key in April with Kevin & Jen, my brother and sister in law, for Jen's birthday and to get away as a family before I have to leave for two months. 
 Here are some pictures of the events I have updated you on:

                                           1st time in Colombia- March 2011




                                              1st Birthday- Yo Gabba Gabba






                                                  2nd time in Colombia- July 2011


                                                        October in New Jersey





                                                         1st cruise-December


                                                3rd time in Colombia- December







                                              2nd time in WDW- March 2012







                                                    Siesta Key- April 2012










Anyways, I think I have summed it up as much as I could. 

No comments:

Post a Comment