Sunday, May 13, 2012

I'm back!

Happy Mother's Day to all the great mothers out there. Today was a perfect Mother's day for me; I spent it with my son, my husband, and family. We went out for breakfast with Sean's grandma and grandpa and then went for a late lunch with my dad and family. I got roses, a Michael Kors iPhone case, and beautiful cards... but most importantly, I got to spend the day with my son.

Yes, it has been well over a year since I last blogged but I have a perfectly good excuse for it.

I have been extremely busy with school, and I am pleased to announce that I only have two semesters left until I graduate with my Bachelors in Accounting. I just finished this semester, which I must admit was hell rough, but I have so much to look forward to that it made it go by very quickly.

On June 6th I will be starting the Horizon Internship Program with Ernst & Young, one of the Big 4 Accounting firms, in New Jersey. I'm actually leaving on May 24th so I can go and get settled in and for a mini vacation with my best friend, Luz; her sister, Michelle; and Ethan in NYC. I'm going to be in NJ until late July, and it's going to be tough because I'm practically going to be a single mother for two months. Thankfully I have a great support system and I'll be staying with family up there. I'm really looking forward to this internship, but I must admit I am quite nervous since Ethan has been my boss for the last twenty-one months I haven't worked in over two years.

I'm also very excited because I am going to take this opportunity to lose some weight, since school tends to stress me out and I eat anything and everything I can get my hands on. Today I ordered Medifast and I'm planning on sticking to this diet until I lose about fifteen pounds. I've heard awesome things about this diet, but I know it won't be easy so I'm hoping if I blog about it I will feel more inclined to stick to it.

Anyways, I hope to blog as much as I can, and hopefully I can update you guys on everything hat has gone on.

No comments:

Post a Comment