Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Starting Medifast

I got my Medifast package last week and was so excited to start my diet. I decided I would start then, so I can have a whole week to adjust on this new diet before I leave to NY and NJ. After doing the diet one day, I decided I would just start when I was all settled in NJ because I was sure I would quit once I got to NY for my vacation.


Well... I officially started today. I have done very good, I think.


Breakfast- Strawberry Creme Shake
Mid-Morning Snack- Peanut Butter Crunch
Lunch- Pancakes
Snack- Fruit& Nut Bar
Dinner- Salmon, Tilapia, & Greens
Snack- French Vanilla Shake


Today I officially signed Ethan up for daycare. He starts tomorrow with half day, and will continue half day until Friday. As of Monday he will be going full time. I just wanted to get him used to the day care before I actually started working, so that's why I am starting him a whole week before. It doesn't feel real. at. all. I hope that he does well, it would make me feel so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment