Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 4

Got my test results and I got a 93.
Yep, that's right, I'm back. I thought that by taking a semester off I would've lost my school mojo, but that was not the case. It is definitely harder, but feasible.

In other news, I got my bandage from my surgery taken off and I can finally go wash my hair after almost a week. Once my right hand is healed, I will get the left one worked on. Here are some pictures of what my hand looks like now.



For some reason you really can't see my huge bruise on the palm of my hand, but its there.


After my surgery follow up Ethan and I decided to go visit my dad for a while, he was very happy to see Ethan us. We got home just in time for me to give Ethan his dinner and start his bedtime routine. He decided he wanted to feed himself, so he took the spoon away from me.

                        What happened when I took his spoon away.
                        Nala & Daisy started fighting playing around.        



                  After dinner I took him for some playtime on his new mat




                     I love these and could stare at them ALL day.


         I wonder if I can make some money off of these models dogs??
                                  My healthy dinner.
                                       Or not.

Ughh, I feel so tired and lazy right now. Maybe I will do something productive tomorrow, like skating or something along those lines. We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment