Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 3

So I really don't have much to say today.

I am overall pretty tired because I went to bed late last night and Ethan took a 30 minute nap today, but that was only because I slept with him. He wanted nothing to do with napping in his crib today. We went for breakfast with my sister in law, Jamie and hung out at home, he tried yogurt for the first time today, he loved it , and I've been doing some homework. All in all a good day. Ohh, we got his passport today, which means we will booking our trip to Colombia soon.

Here are some pictures I took today of what was Daisy's "bed". I bought her a x-large dog bed for her cage and she wanted me to know that that was not ok.




  
Ethan being such a good baby, while Daisy terrorizes her cage.


No comments:

Post a Comment